It’s Your Money So Take It Personally® – financial education and literacy.
How do you set financial priorities if you don’t know which goals to pursue?
When it comes to effectively and responsibly managing your money, all I need to know is what’s your decade?
In these workshops and seminars, I give age appropriate money tips.
- What’s the frame of mind you need to be in your 20s when it comes to growing your money? You have the luxury of time on your side.
- How to catch up on savings and set new spending controls if you’re thirty-something and beginning to feel as if you need to do something differently money-wise.
- If you’re in your 40s, why you should be concentrating on eliminating debt.
- For those 50 and older, it feels like crunch time and it is, so I’ll help you fast track to getting on the road to a realistic retirement.
- Women of all ages have unique money i$$ues and should practice the mantra: I will make good money choices from this point forward.
- Every decade requires a refocused, committed money mindset in order to successfully make your personal money grow with you and for your goals.